Movavi Slideshow Maker is an app designed by Movavi Software. Movavi Slideshow Maker was first published on . Movavi Slideshow Maker is accessible for Steam, Other.About This Software Movavi Slideshow Makeris a simple yet powerful tool that can help you turn your multimedia resources into engaging slideshows.Set your imagination freeUpload an...
Movavi Slideshow Maker Review
Movavi Slideshow Maker is an application by Movavi Software. Movavi Slideshow Maker was first published on . The app is currently available for Steam, Other.
About This Software
Movavi Slideshow Makeris a simple yet powerful tool that can help you turn your multimedia resources into engaging slideshows.
Set your imagination free
- Upload any footage you want: holiday pictures, funny videos, even screencaps. The program saves your files in the Media bin so you have easy access to them any time.
- Move multimedia around on a montage table, join and trim clips, use the improved Crop & Rotate tool, and mirror images vertically and horizontally.
- Add your favorite tracks or use the built-in sound and music.
- You can also add a voiceover and record images from the webcam or an external device.
- With the titles and intro videos, you can create credits.
- The color picker will help you to choose great title colors.
Start with the Slideshow WizardTry the Slideshow Wizard if you’re just starting to use the program. It’s an automated mode that helps you create videos in no time. All you need to do is import your files and choose a theme. The program will create a presentation in the blink of an eye. You can also set the target video length and change the titles.
Give it the perfect look
- Apply transitions to join clips with animation and smooth out the flow of your presentation.
- Try zooming in and out of pictures, use the fade-to-black effect, or make your slides roll over.
- Use filters and special effects to surprise your viewers.
- Make your video look like a retro movie with a vignette.
- The tilt-shift effect will turn your footage into a cartoon-like shot with tiny objects.
- With the help of the effects and filters, you can also sharpen details, reduce camera shake, and make your images brighter and more colorful.
Try Hollywood-style directingAdd a Hollywood touch to your visuals and throw in some special effects.
- Use Chroma Key to change the background and place your characters in completely different surroundings.
- Add dynamic elements with the Pan & Zoom tool.
- Slow-motion will create suspense and have your viewers on the edge of their seats.
- If you want to cut out scenes with a particular character, try the Scene Detection